Planning your next day out on the water?
Then why not try the free live weather forecast data with
theyr.com. This highly useful
tool includes real-time weather and ocean forecasts.
QUICK START – for the free Pro2 precision
- Click “Play” to get a six-day wind forecast
for the default area
- Change the forecast area by using the pan and
zoom functions on the left of the interface
- “Display Mode”: Choose single or group mode,
to get one forecast type or multiple forecast types
- “Forecasts”: Select forecast types here: Wind,
Pressure, Precipitation and Air Temperature
- Click “Play” to get your chosen forecast -
click "Stop" before making a new selection.
- Click the meteogram icon, then double-click
anywhere on the map for a precise graphical forecast
...or why not see the beginner's video
guide to the planner.
Pro2 FREE: Google Maps weather interface for accuracy and
- Free GFS weather data
- Six day forecasts in 3 or 6 hour time steps
- Interactive Google Maps API interface
- Animate and zoom, create forecasts on the fly
If you need any help,
please have a look at the Userguide >
It enables you to specify the geographical area of interest with
pan and zoom functionality. You can also set your meteorological
parameters, and whether you want these parameters to be displayed
singly or at the same time in the group mode.
The chosen data can be animated over a selected time period and
time steps, and you can select meteograms on-the-fly, for any of
your selected locations. All the above features are offered free,
using GFS data.
If you require added functionality and higher resolution data or
would like to add features such as ocean forecasts, full screen
display, save locations and the ability to email or download GRIB
data, click here to
review the theyr subscription plan.
On The Water Home
Share this page: